Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tag as favorite
Uploading book info?
Mac from Maryland
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 26, 2004 6:06:00 AM

Medals:

Groups:

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I've tried to upload book information to the books section of this site, many, many times since 2005 when I first read the book. I fill out all the blanks with the correct info and keep getting this fustrating response. So, if whomever is the keeper of the site can contact me with what I may or maynot be doing wrong. I'd appreciate it. ---------------------------------------------------------
See response below:--------------------------------------------------

Server Error in '/' Application.
Input string was not in a correct format.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) +2755599
System.Number.ParseDecimal(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) +138
System.Decimal.Parse(String s) +22
ASPNET.StarterKit.Communities.Books.AddBook.SubmitBook(Object s, EventArgs e) +334
ASPNET.StarterKit.Communities.ContentAddPage.OnSubmit(Object s, EventArgs e) +53
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +105
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +107
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1746

Mac from Maryland
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2006 4:20:22 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello RAIDERS,

I’ve tried to post the required info on the "BOOKS" page but it won’t accept and gives me an error message. I’ve attempted this a number of times before and no joy. SO, I’m posting the info here, If someone else wants to give it shot, Great, The book is pretty good, with lots of references to B-Garten and Barvaria. Bound to be something in it that will interest you.

For more info go to the book web site: http://www.onhitlersmountain.com/book.html

Book Title ON HITLERS MOUNTAIN

Author Irmgard A. Hunt

ISBN 0-060-53217-3

Purchase Link http://www.amazon.com/

Price $25.95

Book Brief Description This book is an intimate glimpse into a German childhood under the Third Reich in the small Bavarian village of Berchtesgaden.

Book Full Description A indepth history of Berchtesgaden before, during and after the rise of the NAZI party, and it’s influence on this village in the German Alps.

Hello AFRC’ers, Here’s a book about B-Garten during the war. Connect the dots. Find out what happened there, before it became our paradise.

Publication Date March 2005

Publisher William Morrow

Publisher Link http://browseinside.harpercollins.com/

msheldon
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 9:00:14 AM

Medals:

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
This message was imported from the old site. This site requires Administrator review and assistance to post book information. If you would like to post such information, please contact the administrator.